Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 16 - Cusco & Puno, Peru (8th Jan 12)

I love this photo.
The kid was still sucking from his/her mum's breast.
(Taken by HY)

The flag is a symbol of solidarity for the Indigenous people.
(Taken by HY)


HY, PY & myself.

I was so happy to meet up with a old friend in a foreign land. 3 of us were backpacking in India 4 years ago.  It was good to have a Spanish speaker in the group, as we could have more interactions with the locals to  understand of the local culture better. 


KFC in Cusco.
It was empty because it was expensive for local standard.
PY needs to satisfy her desire for KFC chicken which was not available in Argentina, Chile and Bolivia (which we were going to visit) !!!

I got to understand more about Argentina and Chile from PY. Both countries were very different from what I imagined previously.

A very nice Italian lunch at Cicciolis before setting off to Puno.

No comments:

Post a Comment