Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 6 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil & Puerto Iguazu, Argentina (30th Dec 11)

My last day in Rio De Janeiro. My friend and I wanted to try para-gliding for 3 consecutive days, but the weather was not good. Another reason to go back to Rio De Janeiro. I decided to spend my last day chilling out at Copacabana beach.


"Copacabana is a borough located in the southern zone of the city of Rio de JaneiroBrazil. It's known for its 4 km beach, which is one of the most famous in the world. Copacabana Beach plays host to millions of revellers during the annual New Year's Eve celebrations and, in most years, has been the official venue of the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup."


Life Guards

Love is in the air.
(Taken by HY)

Soccer
(Taken by HY)

Bikini
(Taken by HY)

Got a free hugs in the airport before leaving Rio.
Hope to go back soon. =)


Huge Fresh water lake in Brazil.
Flight from Rio De Janeiro to Foz do Iguacu

As we only had one day for Iguazu Fall (80% in Argentina), we decided to cross the border into Argentina and spend a night there.


A small town, Puerto Igauzu (Argentina)
It was 9.30pm Brazilian time & 8.30pm Argentinian time.
I love long summer!


A small town
(reminded me of the outback Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment